DJL Electrical is a local Albany electrical contractor that supports residential, commercial, and rural customers throughout the Great Southern from Kojonup and Katanning in the north through Mt Barker to Albany on the coast. We work from Walpole in the west to Bremer Bay in the east. We service many rural clients in Jerramungup, Cranbrook, Frankland, and Kendenup.
We can provide services such as:
- Electrical installations, cabling, maintenance and repair on new and existing homes
- Installing and testing smoke alarms, sensor security lights, and switchboards when you are improving or renovating you home
- Installing solar panels to help you save on your power bills
- LCD screens for retail promotions
- Major fitouts and rewiring for businesses
- Maintain dam pumps and cabling for underground power for our rural customers. We even have our own digger to save you time and money!
- We can hire out generators if your business or rural property needs power in an unusual location or in an emergency
We offer a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week callout service. If you have an emergency just call us on 9841 6003. If you call, we will answer.